Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Small Progress


I attended the adult skate today and got about 75 minutes of skating in. I spent most of my time working on back edges and 3-turns, with some time on spins and crossovers also.

I made some small progress on the LFI3 today. It's small, but I was able to not do the funky free-foot-flail that has characterized my attempts at this, about 3 times. That's 3 times out of... 20 or 30 tries? Anyway, I'm not sure what made the difference, other than a quick prayer beforehand :-). On my "good" tries it felt a lot like the RFI3, which still has problems too. Still, I was happy to see some progress on this, however small, and it encourages me to keep working on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home