Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Holiday Show Rehearsal


We had our 2nd rehearsal for the holiday show tonight. Our little number is coming together pretty well. I still need to work on my bunnyhops, especially since I need to move a little faster than the others in the number to get back to my place in time. We did make a small change based on an idea I had, to make the ending funnier/cuter. Previously we were going to just join hands and skate forward to take a bow, but now the 3 girls are going to skate forward, and I'm going to skate around and do a lunge/slideout to stop in front of them and they are going to pull my "crown" off my head, like things are reversed from the earlier "king" routine. It should be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home