Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Holiday Show Rehearsal


At tonight's rehearsal, we had to re-choreograph our number somewhat, as one of our cast members dropped out. Fortunately the adjustments were pretty minor. It's coming along pretty well, but we still have a lot of work to do on the "little things" that can make such a big difference in the effectiveness of our presentation.

For myself, I still really need to work on doing my bunnyhops in tempo. When I'm rushed I find it hard to just do them. I also still need to work on my trick (see below entry). Other than that it's okay. We aren't going to wow anyone with our brilliance, but at least it will be entertaining.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home