Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Thursday, July 17, 2003

Ice Dance In My Future?


I forgot to mention in my post from last night that Glenn gave me the hard sell for ice dance last night (he's an ice dancer, he won gold at US Nationals in the Junior Ice Dance in 1972). He explained the different categories of skating and said that I'd never be a pairs skater (gee, thanks) but that I could do ice dance after I've learned the basics, etc. In some ways it was kind of funny. I don't know whether I will want to do ice dance in the future or not, that's too far out for me to see. I would like to think that I can learn at least some jumps and spins and some nice turns.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home