Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Edges, BI8, BO8

 My figures lesson with Danette on the Chandler adult skate.  Nice ice and just 5 skaters. I scribed circles and warmed up with one set of FO edges.

Today's lesson:

  • Edges -- meh.  They were not bad considering I've been off the ice so much lately.  Eeep.
  • BI8 -- I am making it around about 3/4 of the circle.  All things considered that's no so bad. Posture really needs work and of course I need a better push.  At one point Danette had me just push to a back flat and see how long I can hold it.  Eeep.
  • BO8 -- just a couple of minutes on these.  I reallllly need to hold that skating shoulder back on these.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home