Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Monday, August 22, 2011


Bad Spin Day


I managed to skate for an hour at Chandler coffee club today, so I used the time for freestyle, not patch.

I ran my program once with music... it went okay.  Some folks can't or won't get out of the way so I had to improvise a bit and was a bit distracted.  Still I got most of the elements in more or less in the right place and finished more or less on time.

Spins were really horrible today, like totally not happening.  I'm so frustrated!  I can't believe after EIGHT YEARS of skating I still can't really spin.  Geez!  I don't know what to do.  I will talk with JJ about it after the competition.  Grrr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home