Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

TCC Skate With TFSC

I was down in Tucson today to skate at the TCC with the Tucson FSC for an hour.  Had a pretty good skate.  I worked a bunch on spins, my waltz jump, and also some quality time on mohawks.  Mine are still too hoppy.  Grrr.

As I was getting off the ice I was carrying the boombox (we have a boombox we bring out to play music since there's no sound system available to us) and I somehow got the cord of the boombox tangled in my toepick and took a header onto the ice and dropped what I was carrying.  That wouldn't have been so bad except as I was falling my R hand landed on the (now-open) cassette door for the boombox, giving me a nice gash in it.  I didn't realize it was bleeding until I got up.  Gaaah.  It's okay now but geez, I hate stupid stuff like that :-(.

In other news I registered for Pacific Coast Adult Sectionals 2011 today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home