Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Perseverance

I had a work meeting cancelled, so I took the opportunity to skate the Chandler coffee club in my freestyle skates for once!  I had a pretty good skate!  Worked a lot on spins and got a 4-rev and several 3-rev spins, although I noticed as the hour went on they weren't as good -- presumably I got a bit tired.

I also worked on the FXO-BXO pattern for the APB FS test that JJ and I worked out this week and came to the crux of the matter... after skating the FXOs I am going so fast that I'm too scared to do the LFI mohawk to do the BXOs!  Grrr.  I worked a little on trying to do the mohawk from more speed than usual (though not as fast as I was going in the pattern).  Uck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home