Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Monday, August 15, 2005

Perseverance


I skated the adult session today. Good ice conditions, mostly, with just a little fog. I had a pretty good skate -- Dana was taking a lesson, drilling her Prelim. Moves so it inspired me to work on stuff. Worked on forward and back crossovers (slight improvement), also Russian stroking (slight improvement). Worked the alt-3s, of course, and a little on the spin entrance. Did 8 waltz jumps (5 standing start and 3 from the entrance). Also worked my perimeter stroking a bit; managed to get the tempo for 6 strokes pretty much right on, and even got the end crossovers placed just-right (twice!). So, good stuff. All in all a good workout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home