Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Wednesday Night Skate


I didn't get to skate at the lunchtime adult skate, due to a prior commitment. However, as it turns out it didn't matter anyway as there was a problem with the ice (again) so the session was cancelled.

I did manage to get to the 7 p.m. session however, and had a pretty good skate. Stayed for about 90 minutes and worked a lot on 3-turns, crossovers, power 3s and the 5-step Mohawk. I am making progress on the power 3s; I am able to chain them together, but the 3 on the second power 3 is early and a bit uncontrolled (it's very straight). Still, it's progress.

While I was putting my skates on I was greeted with a cheery "Hi, G-Man!" (in unison!) from Bri, Jenny and Brandi. It cracked me up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home