Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Friday, February 25, 2005

Perseverance


I attended the adult session today as usual. It was kind of strange to be there and NOT have a lesson.

I worked just about everything at some point, with some special attention to the waltz jump. Of course I couldn't do them as well as yesterday. Still, I think the victory at this point is just to practice them.

I worked on edges, spins (just a little), crossovers and 3-turns. Made some progress on the BO edges, I am finally getting some extension when coming back to the line on the right foot. Before my left hip was soldered in place, no budging that puppy; but now it's starting to free up which is very encouraging.

Nicole had her lesson in my old time slot and ran through her program. She's come a long way. I'm really looking forward to watching her compete next week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home