Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Monday, October 25, 2004

Inoue And Baldwin Move To Arizona


It's just been announced on the Desert Schools Coyotes Center - Peoria website that pairs skaters Rena Inoue and John Baldwin are moving their training to Peoria, AZ from LA.

I'm rather surprised that Inoue and Baldwin are choosing the Peoria rink -- the only other (good) pairs that I'm aware of are all skating at the Alltel Ice Den in Scottsdale (Yount & Marron and Aaron & Curzon). Interesting.

Clarification: Apparently the choice of rink was made by I & B's coach Jill Watson, not by I & B. Also I've been told that Aaron & Curzon are no longer a pairs team, but each have found new partners.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home