Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Bonus Time


I don't usually get to skate on Thursdays due to schedule conflicts; however, the rink recently started a "Christian Family Night" skate on Thursday nights from 7 - 9 p.m., and I finished my evening activities around 8, so I zipped over to the rink and got about 40 minutes of skating in. No big breakthroughs or anything, but I did get some nice 3 turns and a couple of good spins in. Mostly it's nice to try to skate every day just to keep my feet feeling the ice. It wasn't crowded at all and the ice was pretty nice, so as long as they keep this session around I'll try to attend when my schedule allows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home