Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Wednesday, July 02, 2003

Get Me To The Rink On Time


(to the tune of "Get Me To The Church On Time")

I'm going skating in the morning,
BEEP! BEEP! the alarm is going to chime,
No time for sleeping,
Zambonis are sweeping,
But get me to the rink on time.

I've got to be there in the morning,
Right when the ice is good and prime,
Stifling a last yawn,
Shoving my skates on ,
But get me to the rink on time.

If I am gliding,
I'll be a clown,
If I skate backwards,
Then I'll fall down!

Oh, I'm going skating in the morning,
BEEP! BEEP! the alarm is going to chime,
I'll try not to fizzle,
I'll practice my swizzle
And get me to the rink,
Get me to the rink,
For Gawd's sake,
Get me to the rink, on time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home