Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Sunday, June 08, 2003

Small Stuff


As I had feared, the Gateway website was updated yesterday to say that you get a public session either before or after class. Grr.

I had printed out the Basic Eights program from the Figure Skater's Website using the nice PDF file. I took it to Kinko's after church this morning, printed it out nice blue cardstock, and laminated it so I can carry it around with me. It's pretty neat.

My skates are supposed to be in on Tuesday, but I don't know if that means I'll get them Tuesday or Wednesday. When I had called before he said I'd have to schedule a fitting and mentioned something about skate school on Wednesday, so maybe they are thinking I'll just get them fitted before my lesson Wednesday. Hm.

I am thinking there are some basic little things I need to get -- a skate bag, some terry soakers for my skates, etc. It's kind of fun getting accessories!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home