Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Tuesday, May 27, 2003

Jackson Freestyle?


Currently the skates I'm considering are the Jackson Freestyle, model #2072. I expect they will run me about $170. If anyone out there has an (educated) opinion on this stuff please email me. My criteria are mostly that I want skates that will last me through my beginning phase all the way up until I start doing jumps (if that ever happens, who knows?). I want good quality skates that will give me good support and make me proud :-). The description from the Jackson website:

• 5 1/2 - 6oz PU coated leather upper.
• Leather lining
• Softer topline for added comfort
• Flex notch for added flexibility
• Contoured backstrap for improved ankle fit
• Full quarter and extra ankle padding
• Solid brass hooks won't break or bend
• PTR insole is strong, torque resistant, lightweight, won't absorb moisture
• Leather outsole for strength and support
• Anatomically designed footbed to ensure proper foot alignment and comfort
• Ultima Mark IV all purpose, high quality chrome blade attached with screws
• Made in Canada

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home