Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Thursday, May 22, 2003

Flexing and Flossing


Last night while the Zamboni was doing its thing I was thinking about spirals (which, of course, I am a long way from doing), and I tried stretching out to see how far up I can get my leg behind me. I was not at all surprised to discover I can't quite get my leg up to hip height. This morning while I was using my special periodontal mouth rinse, I found myself practicing my push-off and then working on getting my leg up and more flexible :-). I'm very amused that I just find myself doing these things, it's so not like me. I've always been fairly strong, but lacking in flexibility and stamina. There's a lot to do. I can picture using my morning floss-time to stretch out -- sometimes being single is very helpful!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home