Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Wednesday, May 21, 2003

New blog!


Yes, I've started a new blog. The purpose of this blog is to chronicle my progress as an adult male who wants to learn to skate. My background: I'm 39, never been particularly athletic, coordination is so-so. I started learning to rollerblade about a year ago with so-so results.

I already have a blog, it's the oh-so-popular Hi! I'm Gordon Zaft, why isn't everyone?. That blog is a personal blog as well, but since it's a member of St. Blog's Parish, a webring for Catholic blogs, I thought it would be a good idea to move skating stuff to this blog -- especially since it appears there will be a lot of posts! So this blog is not specifically Catholic; it's really just about skating -- although I'm sure that from time to time I will have observations on how skating relates to my faith.

Just for completeness, here are the (ice-)skating posts from my previous blog:

Gordon's first lesson 5/7/03
Gordon's second lesson 5/14/03
Figure Skating Journal 5/15/03
Gordon's first solo practice 5/17/03
Skating obsession 5/17/03
Gordon's second practice 5/19/03
Another skating journal 5/20/03
The Sk8er Boi Blog Joke 5/20/03
Announcing this blog 5/21/03

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home