Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Program Prep


My lesson with JJ on the 7:30 a.m. FS at Gilbert.  It was a bit crowded in the session before (and after) but only about 4 skaters during this session... yay!

We worked on the program (ran it twice through) and polished some specific elements; worked on spins a bit and reviewed the bow to the judges.  I had my costume on including the slicked-back hair (lol) and JJ seems to be happy with it.

I am feeling generally okay with my prep.  I don't like my execution of some of the elements right now  -- I'd like my jumps and spins to be a lot stronger -- but I think it is about the best I can do right now.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home