Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Monday, October 23, 2006

Bonus Ice


My Pilates class was cancelled today, so I decided to skate the 8:15 FS this morning. Do I get brownie points since my coach saw me? :-) It was really nice ice, and there were only 3 of us skating (at most) so a good environment.

I had a good skate overall, although for the first 20 minutes or so I felt kind of discouraged. I worked on a lot of my problem areas but not with any real improvement. In working the LFI3 I've decided I'm just not turning into the circle enough. Duh! For whatever reason I try to do these things but I'm not really wanting to turn my body. I have not yet found how to make this new-found knowledge work for me yet, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home