Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Perseverance


I skated for 90 minutes at the morning public at Valley. Worked on back edges -- BO, I'm still struggling to keep that darn free foot in front. I also noticed that I really need to work on being sure to start the new edge perpendicular to the axis, and not at a diagonal. The BI edges are definitely improving on keeping the free foot in front.

FXOs are improvingly very slowly, BXOs not much improvement at all. Waltz-8s have come a long way -- timing is much improved. Of course I still need to work on keeping the free foot in front there too, it's a common problem.

Did some waltz jumps and some spins, too. All in all, a good skate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home