Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Sunday, July 30, 2006

A New Coach


I took a few days to think about my coaching decision. All in all I'd had trial lessons with 4 coaches: Stacy, Krissy, Sarah, and Sonya. They are all good coaches, no question, and all are well-qualified and competent.

I've chosen Sonya. I felt like I had the best connection with her, and that her coaching style and methods are best suited to where I am at now. I think she will be able to help me past the rut I'm in and get to the next level. I'm really looking forward to working with her... which I will be doing in about 10 hours! I have a lesson with her at 8:15 a.m. tomorrow. I'll let y'all know how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home