Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Tuesday Freestyle


I managed to get to the freestyle session tonight at the TCC. The ice was much better than Sunday. There were about 18 people on the session, but it was quite skateable even so. In looking around I realized I knew pretty much everyone there -- and Anna my coach was there. I'd not seen her since 9/8. It was really nice to see all these people out skating -- I felt very much at home.

I worked on lots of stuff; did my 10 waltz jumps -- about the same. I spent a lot of time on 3s, still working on those alt-3s with some slight improvement. Worked on edges a bit, and my BO edges seem slightly improved as well. Other than that nothing much to report, but it was very nice to be back on the ice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home