Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Thursday, August 28, 2003

Basic 3 or Adult 2?


Okay, now I'm confused. I did some thinking about the elements that Glenn was looking at on the sheet they gave him last night, and it sounds more to me like they were the "Adult 1" elements from the Basic Adult curriculum, not the Basic 2 elements from the Basic 8s. This is very confusing as I was under the impression at the end of the last semester that they were teaching the adult class from the Basic 8s, the same as the kids. To be honest I would much, much rather being doing Basic 1-8 than Adult 1-4 since the Basic 8s seem to be much more, well, challenging. There are no 1-foot spins and no jumps in the Adult curriculum. Grrr! I am going in to pay for the next semester on Saturday; I will try to talk with the skate school director then; or maybe tomorrow if I go to coffee club.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home