Waltz-8, 3s, BI8
- FO8 -- meh. I hadn't skated patch for over a week so it was a bit sketchy at times, I had trouble getting over my edge. Yuck.
- FI8 -- I actually lost my balance on the first RFI and had to start over! Geez. After that it was okay.
- waltz-8 -- after I did my layout we spent some more time just on the L side, to hold the BO edge longer and stand up straighter. Some improvement.
- 3s to center -- we worked on getting me to lean into the edge more, esp. right before the turn so I don't skid. Some small improvement.
- BI8 -- these are improving still, but I'm still having issues with a weak push on the L foot. I really need to bend into it more and not be afraid to push against the edge.