BO8, Waltz-8, Serpentine
- BO8 -- I was really glad I spent time on these earlier in the week. While my edges and pushing were generally pretty good, we started working on coming back to center. Lynne explained that now that I'm doing a much better job of skating the actual edges I need to work on being able to look for my mark (the push mark, since I won't actually get a short-axis mark!) when I'm coming back to center -- being able to both watch my print on the 2nd and 3rd tracings and yes spotting that center and being able to come back to it. Ugh.
- Waltz-8 -- we spent a bunch of time on these since they really are my weakest link right now as far as the Preliminary test. I actually did better on the R side -- the L side step forward is still out too much but I did manage to carry it around more and have a better pattern. Lots more work required here.
- Serpentine -- just a couple of minutes on these at the end... A little better than last week but still not quite making it all the way. I almost made it on the R foot (was about 3 ft. short) -- if I'd had a better change of edge I would have made it. Grrr.