- BO edges -- these were pretty nice!
- BI edges -- not quite as nice -- first lobe is a bit small, but not bad.
- FO8 -- these went pretty well. Good flow, and I was working harder to trace more exactly with good results. Of course there's always room for improvement :-)
- FI8 -- oddly enough, not quite as nice as the FO8. Pretty good though.
- Waltz-8 -- ugh. Better than last week (I didn't fall, though I did come close once on the R side first time step forward). These are getting a little better. After I ran them through in the test scenario we ran them some more, working to keep the free leg close on the BO edge and improve the step forward. Maybe slightly better.
- BO8 -- still not happy with the RBO... and the LBO last half is a little shallow. We worked on it and I did get some improvement on both sides though.
- serpentines -- about the same. We worked both the FOI and FIO. I'm generally doing okay through the transition (except for the RFIO?) but still only getting 2 half circles, so I'm half a circle short. Grrr.
- 3s to center -- about the same. The turns are maybe a little improved but getting some control afterward is going to be a bear.